Monday, October 22, 2007

Rambing Securely

Yes I would like to make this a space to ramble on and on about InfoSec. Passionate I am about this from the day I realized that this is something which is where I want to be.

It was sometime in 2000 or earlier that I was exposed to the thought of security in technology. And I was excited about the subject and got to reading whatever I could get my hands on. Learnt what continuity meant, and that there existed a CIA triad which was the basis of all secure thought. And that the Deming cycle meant a lot to make life secure.

One has come a long way and I have gathered a lot of moss ...... and the excitement continues ! The passion is as strong as ever, and the quest for knowledge stronger.

With all the churn in the mind, I keep rambling, so I decided to blog all these thoughts. And maybe start some discussions which may (hopefully) lead to better something someplace.

No comments: